Wear KC Mask For Everyone
When we think of the turbulent time of the Corona pandemic, many negative aspects quickly come to mind that have changed our everyday life, our quality of life and our future. But there is no question that we have also practised solidarity during the crisis, have developed and used digital services and thus practised our flexibility and adaptability. In difficult times, we remember what is really important, one says: working together and solidarity.
When using the KC Mask, please note:
- Do not unconsciously touch your face when wearing the mask.
- The mask should always fit snugly. The mouth and nose should be completely covered.
- If the KC mask is damp due to condensation of the air you breathe, it should be replaced.
- The fabric mask should be washed at 60°C (140°F) after use.
- Wearing a mask in no case replaces the basic hygienic rules such as regular hand washing, sufficient distance of at least 1.5 m from other people and always sneezing or coughing into the crook of your arm.
KC Mask is not a medically tested product. It does not protect the wearer from infection, but protects others and creates greater safety for everyone.
Source: Robert Koch Institut, https://www.rki.de/SharedDocs/FAQ/NCOV2019/FAQ_Mund_Nasen_Schutz.html