The Protective Vest for Surfaces
A long-lasting protective layer that shields the surface from environmental influences: This is what the first ceramic sealant in Koch-Chemie‘s product portfolio promises. With Ceramic Allround C0.01, we now offer a high-quality ceramic sealant, which optimizes and permanently protects surfaces with little effort. The ceramic coating contributes significantly to maintaining or increasing the value of the vehicle.
Properties of Ceramic Allround C0.01
- Long-lasting protection of the surface with a service life of 18-24 months
- Smooth, hydrophobic surface with lotus effect
- Gloss stable even after use of acid and alkaline cleaners
- Easy-to-clean properties, so that dirt adheres less well and the surface can be cleaned gently
- Protection of the sealed surface against environmental influences such as UV radiation, road salt, bird droppings and rust
- Protection of the clearcoat against corrosive and acidic products in pH range 5 to 12
- Easy processing
Recommendation For Use
- Thoroughly preclean the vehicle with an alkaline cleaner and remove coarse dirt.
- Depending on its condition, treat the paint mechanically with Heavy Cut H9.01 or Fine Cut F6.01 sanding polish as well as Micro Cut M3.02 for hologram removal.
- Wipe all surfaces with a clean, microfibre cloth soaked in Silicone & Wax Remover using a small amount of pressure and wipe with another new microfibre cloth using your other hand just before drying.
- Place the application cloth over the applicator block for application. Wet the entire surface of the application cloth with Ceramic Allround C0.01 and distribute it quickly on the paint. After applying two cross-coats (two strips lengthwise and two strips crosswise), allow the product to flash off for 1-2 minutes and then buff off immediately with the enclosed microfiber cloth. First remove the excess and then polish with the fresh cloth side in circular movements from the outside to the inside without pressure.
Please note the detailed product information with important application recommendations as well as washing and after care instructions.
The Ceramic Allround C0.01 set (505001) includes
505075 Ceramic Allround C0.01 (75ml)
999621 Applicator block (1 pcs.)
999620 Applicator cloth microfiber 10×10 cm (5 pcs.)
999619 Special microfiber cloth grey 40×40 cm (1 pcs.)
9998049 Certificate for ceramic coating (5 pcs.)
9998050 Door entry sticker for ceramic coating (5 pcs.)
For Safety Reasons Not Full to the Brim
The glass bottle with 100ml filling volume is only filled with 75ml for safe storage of the product. The remaining 25ml offer enough space (gas volume) to buffer the pressure build-up in the bottle. Thus, the container remains tight and the ceramic sealant does not leak. Nevertheless, it is strongly recommended to store the Ceramic Allround C0.01 bottles upright only.